Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Went to bed to late and got up too soon, my head still spinnin from too much booze...I got a foot in the gutter and one in the grave...I ain't seen home in the last 3 days. OMG look what the cat dragged in...livin' my life sin after sin night rolls up and I do it again...OMG look what the cat dragged in.

Not to say this is how I feel, but...

So I was playing pool with a couple of friends Thursday night when one of them told me that he and his wife were splitting up. Well, of course the other guy I was playing with and I were sorry to hear that. I am not sure we really got any of the details, totally not needed. Well, last night his wife came into my work. I sat and talked with her for a bit and expressed my sadness about the coming break in their relationship. Her reply was surprise, as if she had no idea. She made a comment that she was always the last to know. I wanted to crawl under a rock.
The rest of the night was pretty good. I played cards with a friend that I haven't seen in a long time. Ok, not too long, just seems like it has been forever.
Work was busy today, relief was late, got a long stemmed red rose from my former boyfriend.
I have had a hard time ending this relationship. It was fraught with deceit for the first several years. The likes of which I will not explain. We have not lived together for almost a year. We still see each other about 3 or 4 days a week. I still care deeply for him, but it is not fair to keep hurting him. I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment